Return Policy and Guidelines
At Bio Tech Pharmacal, we are committed to producing and distributing the highest quality products. Our return policy and guidelines are meant to protect our customers and our brand credibility.
- For credit or exchange, the original item must be returned to our facility within 30 days of purchase. Only orders placed through Bio-Tech Pharmacal will be eligible for return.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization form and number must be obtained from our Customer Service department prior to returning your products (see guidelines below).
- A 20% restocking charge will be assessed on shipments returned or refused within 30 days of shipment date, unless the return is for properly rejected products. If Bio-Tech Pharmacal decides at its sole discretion to accept a return of any products more than 30 days after shipment date, a 40% handling and return charge will be assessed on all items.
- Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges for any returned products, except those that are properly rejected within 30 days and returned with a Return Merchandise Authorization form and number.
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal will not authorize credit for any products that have been destroyed or discarded by customer.
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal will not be liable for replacement of products which have been damaged or abused by customer, or which have additional labels, price tags, or markings of any kind.
- Products must have a shelf life of at least six months prior to expiration.
- Private label products are not eligible for return unless the return is for properly rejected products. We do not accept returns due to a customer’s inability to sell product.
- We do not return or exchange product that has been processed or shipped to an address outside of the continental US.
- We do not guarantee delivery or time of receipt on orders shipped outside of the continental US due to variations in customs or import regulation.
- We do not offer refunds on orders processed or shipped outside of the continental US due to non-receipt of the order.
- We do not issue refunds or exchange credits for orders held, refused or destroyed by customs agencies.
- If you feel your package has been damaged in transit, please save the original packaging as well as the contents and notify our customer service department via phone or email. Please have your invoice or order number available when reporting damage to your order. Our friendly customer service staff will be able to assist you with a replacement or refund.
Guidelines to Properly Process Return:
- Please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization form and number from our Customer Service department prior to returning your products by calling 800-345-1199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Items without this number will not be accepted.
- Please allow 7-10 business days from the date of issuance for funds to be placed back on the method of payment used when placing your original order.