Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Molybdenum is a trace element that plays important roles in maintaining overall health.*
- It acts as a cofactor for several enzymes in the body.*
- These enzymes are catalysts in reactions that breakdown harmful substances in the body.*
- It also works with an enzyme that is necessary for the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids.*
- Supplementation with molybdenum may be necessary to ensure adequate levels of this essential trace mineral.*
- Bio-Tech uses molybdenum citrate, a common form of molybdenum.
- Essential mineral for the action of specific enzymes*
- Aides in the breakdown of harmful substances*
- Formulated with molybdenum citrate
IngredientsMolybdenum (as molybdenum citrate, 30 mcg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.