Allergen & Dietary Need Information
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is water soluble which allows it to be easily metabolized in the body.
- It is known to be a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage by free radicals.
- Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important in tissue repair following injury or surgery.
- Because of its role in the production of connective tissues, it is also important for skin and joint health.
- In addition, supplementation with vitamin C supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.
- C-1000 provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C per capsule.
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant*
Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery*
Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels*
Water soluble nutrient
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.