Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Potassium is an essential mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, including muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and acid-base balance.*
- Potassium aides in the transport of nutrients in and out of cells, which makes it a vital component in many bodily functions.*
- Research indicates that having an adequate level of potassium maintains normal blood pressure and general cardiovascular health.*
- It also works with sodium in the body to promote a healthy water balance along with normal muscle and nerve function.*
- Potassium is found in several different foods, however supplementation may be necessary to ensure optimal levels.*
- Bio-Tech K-Bicarb is formulated with potassium bicarbonate.
- Supports muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and acid-base balance*
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure and cardiovascular health*
- Promotes a healthy water balance*
- Formulated with potassium bicarbonate
IngredientsPotassium (as potassium bicarbonate, 99 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.