Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in fruits such as cranberries and pineapples. The human body metabolizes only small amounts of mannose, while most is excreted unchanged. As mannose is flushed out of the body, it helps maintain a healthy bladder and urinary tract.*
- Supplementation with mannose should not interfere with blood sugar regulation because very little is converted into glucose.*
- D-Mannose products are formulated with pure, natural D-mannose and are available in both capsule and powder forms.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health*
- Does not interfere with blood sugar regulation*
- Formulated with pure, all natural D-mannose
- Available in capsule and powder forms
IngredientsD-Mannose (350 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.