Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Alpha-lipoic acid (thioctic acid) is a naturally-occurring compound that serves as a co-factor for enzymes involved in metabolism and energy production.*
- It is also a potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant that can regenerate the activity of other antioxidants.*
- Research suggests that lipoic acid also promotes healthy glucose metabolism, good circulation, and detoxification.*
- Supplementation with lipoic acid may support cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health.*
- Small quantities of lipoic acid (< 1 mg) are present in foods, but some individuals may benefit from supplementation with higher doses.*
- Lipoic provides 300 mg of alpha-lipoic acid per capsule.
- Supports cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health*
- Potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant*
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism, circulation, and detoxification*
- Important cofactor in metabolism and energy production*
IngredientsAlpha Lipoic Acid (as European DL-thioctic acid, 300 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.