Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Vitamin K refers to a group of similar compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution. These essential nutrients work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation and clot formation following injury or surgery.*
- Vitamin K1 is found naturally in green leafy vegetables and many other healthy foods. K1-1000 is formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
IngredientsVitamin K1 (as phytonadione), 1000 mcg
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.