Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger that has widespread effects in the human body. In addition to its role in the development of strong bones, vitamin D is important for optimal cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Bio-Tech D3Plus is formulated with important co-factors that work synergistically with vitamin D to maximize potential health benefits.*
- Excellent source of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- Minerals important for vitamin D metabolism, including magnesium, zinc, and boron* Vitamin K2 to direct calcium deposition to bones instead of soft tissues, a factor in both skeletal and cardiovascular health*
- Formula endorsed by the Vitamin D Council, an organization with a mission to end the worldwide vitamin D deficiency epidemic by means of outreach, awareness, treatment, research and activism
IngredientsVitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol, 5,000 IU); Vitamin K2 as menoquinone-7, 80 mcg); Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, 120 mg); Zinc (as zinc L methionine, 12 mg); Boron (as boron citrate, 3 mg) *Serving Size Two Capsules*
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.