Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.*
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
IngredientsVitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), 150 mcg
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.