Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Bones are complex living structures that are constantly being rebuilt and repaired in response to growth, aging, and everyday stress.*
- Strontium is one of the many nutrients essential for optimal bone health. This trace mineral plays a role in the maintenance of compact bone, which is the structural part of the skeletal system.*
- Clinical research has shown that strontium balances bone formation and bone breakdown in favor of building stronger bones.*
- It may also support healthy bone collagen, which gives bones strength under stress.*
- Strontium competes with calcium for absorption, so it should be taken separately from calcium supplements or foods.
- Balances bone metabolism to help maintain healthy bones*
- Supports healthy bone collagen*
- Pure strontium citrate, providing 300 mg of elemental strontium per capsule*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
IngredientsStrontium (as strontium citrate, 300 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.