Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.*
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
- Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.*
- E-400-Clear provides 400 IU of natural d-alpha-tocopherol as dry vitamin E succinate.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health*
- Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides natural d-alpha-tocopherol*
- Formulated with dry vitamin E succinate
IngredientsVitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, 400 IU)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.