Allergen & Dietary Need Information
Replacing our DNZ-2 product with a more potent formulation.
- Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE or deanol, is a naturally occurring compound that can be found in foods such as anchovies and sardines. DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine, which are chemicals in the nervous system responsible for neurotransmission, muscle contraction, and cognition.*
- DMAE may be more bioavailable to the central nervous system than choline.*
- Supplementation with DMAE supports healthy mood and emotional well-being.*
- It may also promote optimal memory and an improved ability to maintain focus.*
- DMAE supplies DMAE as the salt, bitartrate.
- Supports healthy memory, mood, and focus*
- Provides a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine*
- Could be preferable to choline supplementation*
- Formulated with DMAE bitartrate
IngredientsDMAE Bitartrate (291mg); providing 100mg of DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) Gelatin Capsule
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.