Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and is the most abundant circulating steroid in humans. Natural production of DHEA declines with age, a factor which may contribute to the aging process. DHEA is a precursor to the hormones testosterone and estrogen, which regulate metabolism and reproductive functions.*
- Supplementation with DHEA may support mental health, including memory, mood, and focus.*
- Some research suggests that DHEA can also support lean body mass and healthy energy levels.*
- DHEA is formulated with micronized dehydroepiandrosterone for optimal absorption.
- Supports mental and reproductive health*
- May promote lean body mass and healthy energy levels*
- Formulated with micronized DHEA for optimal absorption
IngredientsDHEA (micronized Dehydroepiandrosterone, 25 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.