Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Curcumin is a natural extract derived from turmeric root, which has been used for centuries to add flavor and color to many Asian foods. Current research indicates that curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress and regulate normal inflammatory responses.*
- Supplementation with curcumin promotes cognitive, joint, and cardiovascular health.*
- Curcumin also aids in chemical detoxification by supporting the liver and kidneys.*
- Bio-Tech Curcumin is formulated with Curcumin C3 Complex® from Sabinsa, which has been used in numerous clinical studies and is trusted for its consistent quality.
- Supports cognitive, joint, and cardiovascular health*
- Aids in chemical detoxification*
- Excellent source of potent antioxidants*
- Helps regulate normal inflammatory responses*
IngredientsCurcuminoid complex (from Turmeric/Curcuma longa rhizomes, 450 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.