Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Copper is an essential trace mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, including iron metabolism, red blood cell formation, and nervous system function.* Copper also aids in the production of strong, flexible connective tissue in the bones, joints, and cardiovascular system.* Copper-dependent enzymes cytochrome c and superoxide dismutase (SOD) play roles in energy production and the elimination of harmful free radicals.* Cu-1.5 is formulated with the amino acid complex copper lysinate, which is more bioavailable than commonly used inorganic salts such as cupric oxide and cupric sulfate.*
- Supports cardiovascular and nervous system health*
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy connective tissues*
- Facilitates energy production and the elimination of free radicals*
- Formulated with bioavailable copper lysinate*
IngredientsCopper (as Copper Lysinate 1.5mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.