Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain.
- It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles.
- Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work.
- It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.*
- Formulated with MicroActive® Melatonin to allow for a gradual and sustained release inside the body.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.*
- Sustained release melatonin provides gradual delivery of melatonin in the body*
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation*
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness*
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health*
IngredientsMelatonin (as MicroActive® Melatonin) (2mg). Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carnuaba Wax (Plant Extract), and Gelatin Capsule
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.