Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Vitamin A is essential to a broad range of physiological processes. It is vital to eye health and is particularly important for optimal night and low-light vision.*
- Vitamin A also affects gene regulation, cell growth, bone metabolism, and skin health.*
- Supplementation with vitamin A supports immune health by maintaining the integrity of the cells that line the airways and digestive tract.*
- It may also play a role in triggering immune cells into action.*
- A-25 is formulated with a dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate. The palmitate form of vitamin A occurs naturally in fish, eggs, and dairy products.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health*
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate
IngredientsVitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate, 25,000 IU)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.