Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) is one of the most common spices in the world and has long been used in cooking and in traditional medicine.
- The active phenolic component of black pepper extract – piperine - has been shown to support gastrointestinal health by slowing intestinal transit and increasing absorption rates of nutrients.
- It is also a natural antioxidant and may support joint health. Piperine is formulated with a natural black pepper extract standardized to 95% piperine and provides 10 mg of piperine per capsule.
- Supports digestive, joint, and immune health
- May enhance bioavailability of compounds and nutrients
- Natural antioxidant
IngredientsBlack Pepper Extract (10mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.