Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Hydroxycitric acid is a derivative of citric acid which is a critical component for the metabolism of macronutrients.*
- It is naturally found in the tropical plant Garcinia cambogia. The effects of hydroxycitric acid on the generation of fatty acids have been extensively studied. Research indicates that hydroxycitric acid blocks enzymes that are responsible for the production of fatty acids.*
- It has also been known to support appetite control.*
- Bio-Tech Hydroxy-Citrate uses Citrin® (a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.) which is standardized for a minimum of 50 percent hydroxycitric acid and is obtained from the dried fruit rinds of Garcinia cabogia.
- May help regulate fatty acid synthesis*
- May help support appetite control*
- Formulated with Citrin® (a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.)
IngredientsCalcium (from Citrin, 95 mg); Hydroxycitric Acid (from Citrin, 250 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.